Thank you for purchasing Bleak sound library for Generate.
Bleak offers vast array of sounds for Generate synthesiser by Newfangled Audio. Included sounds are aimed mainly for soundtrack work in moods like dark sci-fi, thriller, horror, movie trailers etc.
There are two versions available
- Standard - offers 250 presets for standard midi controllers where mod wheel is the main tool for altering the sound + velocity for dynamics (in most of the presets)
- MPE - offers additional 150 presets for MPE compatible controllers and DAWs where sound characteristics are controlled via pressure, slide and glide + velocity for additional dynamics (in some of the presets)
Both the versions are available separately and as a bundle.
Note: If you purchased Bleak before, I recommend backing up your current version and delete it from the from Generate presets folder to avoid duplicates. You always have access to both versions through your Gumroad account (in the Gumroad library).
- Unpack downloaded file and locate the preset folder(s) in the package (folder name depends on purchased version) Bundle: Bleak 1.5 Standard: Bleak Standard 1.5 MPE: Bleak MPE 1.5
- Copy the folder from step 1 into default location of Generate presets Mac: <User>/Music/Newfangled Audio/Generate/Presets Win: <Documents>/Newfangled Audio/Generate/Presets
- Rescan the presets in the Library tab.
- After rescan you should see one of the Bleak banks installed like above (depending on your version).
Enjoy the sounds! 🙂