Thank you for purchasing Bleak sound library for Generate.
Bleak offers vast array of sounds for Generate synthesiser by Newfangled Audio. Included sounds are aimed mainly for soundtrack work in moods like dark sci-fi, thriller, horror, movie trailers etc.
There are two versions available
- Standard - offers 250 presets for standard midi controllers where mod wheel is the main tool for altering the sound + velocity for dynamics (in most of the presets)
- MPE - offers additional 150 presets for MPE compatible controllers and DAWs where sound characteristics are controlled via pressure, slide and glide + velocity for additional dynamics (in some of the presets)
Both the versions are available separately and as a bundle.
- Unpack downloaded file and locate the preset folder(s) in the package (file name depends on purchased version) Bleak [Standard|MPE] for Generate by Spektralisk/Presets/ Bleak/ Bleak MPE/
- Copy “Bleak” and “Bleak MPE” folders into default location of factory presets for Generate Mac: <User>/Music/Newfangled Audio/Generate/Presets Win: <Documents>/Newfangled Audio/Generate/Presets
- Restart your DAW (Generate as of current version 1.3 doesn’t seem to see folder structure changes unless you restart a DAW)
Enjoy the sounds! 🙂