- Open Pigments either standalone or vst plugin.
- Click the burger menu in the upper left corer and select "Import..."
3. Locate the bank and open.
5. Have fun! 🙂
How to install custom artwork
In order to show custom artwork for this pack in the Pigments browser, do the following:
- Locate the “Granular Lab.png” file in the downloaded package.
- Copy the file to:
- Mac: Macintosh /Library/Arturia/Shared/images/vc8_images/packs
- Win: C:/Program Data/Arturia/Shared/images/vc8_images/packs
- Reload the plugin on the track.
Analog Lab V Bank
Use the same ‘Import’ function in Analog Lab V plugin as in Pigments
Ableton Live Pack
Double click .alp file and select location where you want to install the Ableton Live Project