Thank you for purchasing Post Nuclear II for Kontour.
Post Nuclear II comes in two formats: nks presets and Reaktor snapshot banks.
NKS presets installation.
- Locate your Native Instruments "User Content" folder. To do this right-click on "User" entry in the Reaktor preset browser and select "Show in folder".
- If “Show in folder” doesn’t work, you can check the path to the “User Content” in Reaktor’s preferences.
- Unpack and copy the "Post Nuclear II" folder from "Post Nuclear II for Kontour by Spektralisk/NKS Presets" into "User Content/Kontour". NOTE: At this point “Post Nuclear II” folder will show up in Reaktor “User” folder in the browser (after re-opening GUI). You can now browse the sounds directly in Reaktor. If you prefer to work with Komplete Kontrol, follow the next steps.
- Rescan the presets in Komplete Kontrol plugin.
- open preferences
- click Library tab → click User button → make sure Native Instruments User Content folder is available in the list → hit Rescan button
- To access sounds in Komplete Kontrol click "User" icon and select Kontour instrument.
- To confirm the you have all the sounds do the following.
Click Post Nuclear II tag in the browser → Click 'Edit' button at the bottom of the window → Select any preset and then hit CMD/CTRL+A to select all the presets (alternatively shift click first preset in the list and while holding shift click last preset) → there should be 164 presets available
- That's it. NKS presets installation complete.
Alternatively you may install snapshot banks. Do the following.
- Open Reaktor and load Kontour ensemble.
- Enter edit mode.
- Right click on "Embedded" entry in the browser and click "New Bank".
- Right click on created bank and then "Load Bank".
- Open Reaktor bank from downloaded package "Post Nuclear II for Kontour by Spektralisk/Reaktor Banks/PN2 Keys, Perc and Misc.ssf"
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 for every bank file.
- To make changes permanent you need to save the ensemble. I recommend saving as new file to leave factory ensemble intact.
Stay creative and have fun! 🙂