Thank you for purchasing SPEAR for Razor.
Spear comes in two formats: nks presets and Reaktor snapshot banks.
NKS presets installation.
- Locate your Native Instruments "User Content" folder. To do this right-click on "User" entry in the Reaktor preset browser and select "Show in folder"
- Unpack and copy the "Spear" folder from "Spear for Razor by Spektralisk/NKS Presets" into "User Content/Razor".
- Rescan the presets in Komplete Kontrol plugin.
- open preferences
- click Library tab → click User button → make sure Native Instruments User Content folder is available in the list → hit Rescan button
4. To access sounds in Komplete Kontrol click "User" icon and select Razor instrument.
5. To confirm the you have all the sounds do the following.
Click Spear tag in the browser → Click 'Edit' button at the bottom of the window → Select any preset and then hit CMD/CTRL+A to select all the presets → there should be 113 presets available
6. That's it. NKS presets installation complete.
Alternatively you may install snapshot banks. Do the following.
- Open Reaktor and load Razor ensemble.
- Select preset browser from the left pane and make sure that "Ens - Razor Ensemble" is selected in instrument selection dropdown.
- Enter edit mode.
- Right click on "Embedded" entry in the browser and click "New Bank".
- Right click and created bank and then "Load Bank"
- Open Reaktor bank from downloaded package "Spear for Razor by Spektralisk/Reaktor Banks/SPEAR Bass and Rhythmic.ssf"
- Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 for every bank file.
- To make changes permanent you need to save the ensemble. I recommend saving as new file to leave factory ensemble intact.
Hope you'll enjoy the sounds and find them useful in your musical endeavours. Have fun! 🙂