- Open Reaktor. Either plugin or standalone.
- Load factory Ultraloop ensemble (available separately at twistedtools.com).
- Enter edit mode and open sample map editor by clicking buttons indicated on the screenshot.
4. Remove all the samples from sample map editor. Select one sample, CMD/CTRL+A, hit button 'Remove' and confirm (see the screenshot).
5. Locate Syclotron Bass sample pack folder that you downloaded - "Syclotron Bass Sample Pack by Spektralisk"
6. Drag the samples into sample editor. Order is important.
7. First drag samples from folder "Syclotron Bass 160 BPM".
8. Next drag samples from "Syclotron Bass 128 BPM" folder. Put them after the previous set of samples by dragging them into the right pane in the way that each sample occupies exactly one note - drag near the 'keyboard' (see screenshot below).
9. Do the same as previously, but now drag the samples from "Syclotron Bass 140 BPM" folder. Skip "Syclotron Bass 172 BPM" for now.
10. Now we will import banks with the snapshots for this set of samples. You may close sample map editor.
11. Click the "Embedded" entry in the preset browser to unfold it. You should see a bunch of factory banks there.
12. Right click on the "Embedded" entry and then click "New Bank".
13. Right click on newly created bank and click "Load Bank". Select one of the banks from downloaded folder "Syclotron Bass for Ultraloop by Spektralisk".
14. Repeat steps 12 and 13 for every bank from "Syclotron Bass for Ultraloop by Spektralisk/128-160 BPM".
15. You should have following banks created in the preset browser.
16. You may remove or preserve (if you want more variations) factory banks.
17. Save this ensemble as new one and call it for example "Syclotron Bass 128-160 BPM"
18. Load factory ensemble again and repeat all the steps above for the second set of samples from folder "Syclotron Bass Sample Pack by Spektralisk/Syclotron Bass 172 BPM" and their corresponding bank from "Syclotron Bass for Ultraloop by Spektralisk/172 BPM" folder. Save the ensemble as new one, for example "Syclotron Bass 172 BPM".
19. Done. You now have two custom Ultraloop ensembles. First with samples and snapshots for tempo in range 128-160 BPM and second with samples and snapshots for tempo 172 BPM.
20. Have fun.
Thank you for purchasing these presets and samples! I hope you will find this useful.