Thank you for purchasing Trees Live Pack.
- Double click on the .alp file located in the Trees Live Pack folder from downloaded package.
- Select the location where you want the Live set to be installed.
- After installation, the Live set will contain 17 instrument racks and 403 samples. Check the screenshot below.
There are four different types of instrument racks for Pads, Soundscapes and combination of those. Keys category uses only one type of instrument rack (Single).
Instrument racks description:
- Trees Category Single - contains one sampler where you can select the played sample with the “Sample Selector” macro knob and modify the sound with other macros.
- Trees Category Menu - maps each sample on different key which allows to combine different samples at the same time. By default all the samples are played at C and you can transpose them with the “Transp” macro knob and modify they sound with the rest of macros.
- Trees Category Triple Alloy - contains three sample layers, each assigned to one band (low, mid, high). This one allows for combining different frequency spectrums from different samples. You can adjust bands frequency range and modify the sounds and select samples for layering with the macro knobs.
- Trees Category Quadro - contains four sample layers, each selected with the macro knob. Allows for creating new drones by combining existing samples. Additional macros allows for timbre and rhythm modifications.