Thank you for purchasing Tundra Drones.
- Double click on the .alp file located in the Tundra Drones Live Pack folder from downloaded package.
- Select the location where you want the Live set to be installed.
- After installation, the Live set will contain for instrument racks and 128 samples. Check the screenshot below.
Instrument racks description:
- Tundra Drones Single - contains one sampler where you can select the played drone sample with the “Sample Selector” macro knob and modify the sound with other macros.
- Tundra Drones Menu - maps each drone on different key which allows to combine different drones at the same time. By default all the drones are played at C and you can transpose them with the “Transp” macro knob and modify they sound with the rest of macros.
- Tundra Drones Triple Alloy - contains three drone layers, each assigned to one band (low, mid, high). This one allows for combining different frequency spectrums from different drones. You can adjust bands frequency range and modify the sounds and select drones for layering with the macro knobs.
- Tundra Drones Quadro - contains four drones layers, each selected with the macro knob. Allows for creating new drones by combining existing samples. Additional macros allows for timbre and rhythm modifications.