Thank you for purchasing VULCAN for Massive X.
Installation instructions applies to both Standard and Extended versions.
Extended version contains additional folder inside named "Bonus Sounds"
For now I recommend using Komplete Kontrol for browsing the sounds because currently Massive X browser displays all the user presets in one flat list which makes browsing very inconvenient. I have tagged the presets in Komplete Kontrol so you can easily select categories that you want to use. There are two special tags added in 'CHARACTERS' section named Vulcan and Vulcan Bonus to make sure that you're browsing the sounds from this library. If you're not familiar with Komplete Kontrol, check the video preview for VULCAN to see how I use it.
To install the presets, do the following.
- Open Massive X plugin.
- Select 'Show User Content' option from Massive X menu.
3. Unpack and copy downloaded folder "VULCAN Extended for Massive X by Spektralisk/VULCAN Presets" to User Content folder.
4. Rescan the presets in Komplete Kontrol plugin.
- open preferences
- click Library tab → click User button → make sure Native Instruments User Content folder is available in the list → hit Rescan button
5. Alternatively rescan the presets directly in Massive X plugin.
6. To access sounds in Komplete Kontrol click "User" icon and select Massive X instrument.
7. To confirm the you have all the sounds do the following.
Click Vulcan tag in the browser → Click 'Edit' button at the bottom of the window → Select any preset and then hit CMD/CTRL+A to select all the presets → there should be 182 preset available
If you have Extended version, do the same for Vulcan Bonus tag. There should be 75 presets available.
8. That's it. Installation complete.
Hope you'll enjoy the sounds and find them useful in your musical endeavours. Have fun! 🙂