- What are cookies?
- How are cookies used?
- Cookie management
- Personal Data / GDPR
- Data controller
- What type of information do I collect?
- How do I collect data?
- Why do I collect data?
- How do I store data?
- Data disclosure and security
- How long is your data stored?
- External services
- Right to be forgotten
- Third party links & use of information
I respect your privacy. Transparency and honesty is key to building the trust between you and me. To make sure everything is clear to you, please take the time to read this document. There are couple of sections describing how your data is used. In case of additional questions please contact me directly.
What are cookies?
This section explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies use on this website, the information collected using cookies and how that information is used, and how to manage the cookie settings.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help to make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
This website don’t explicitly use any cookies other than what is required by the services used to create it. To find out more about cookies, visit this website https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
How are cookies used?
As most of the online services, this website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on this website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with the website, keeping the services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Third party cookies are used only by the external services used by this website such as:
You can disable third party cookies but keep in mind that this may limit how to website performs.
I’m using https://www.cookieyes.com for cookie management. Your explicit consent to cookie usage will be stored in the consent log on cookieyes.com. It contains details about your IP address, your consents granted and the date & time of your consent.
You can manage your cookie consent by click on the blue cookie icon in bottom left on the screen.
Personal Data / GDPR
Spektralisk Audio Daniel Stańczykiewicz
What type of information do I collect?
I collect minimum of your personal data: email and name
How do I collect data?
I may acquire your data in one of the following ways:
- email address:
- when you make purchase through Gumroad or subscribe (follow me) on Gumroad, your email is added automatically to the list of my audience
- when you subscribe to my newsletter through ConvertKit form (used for free sounds -Sound Flux)
- when you make a purchase through Gumroad using PayPal - email address is available in my PayPal account’s transaction history
- when you make a purchase using PayPal, your name is displayed automatically in my PayPal account’s transactions history
- when you subscribe through ConvertKit form (used for free sounds - Sound Flux)
Why do I collect data?
Data is collected for the following purposes:
- Newsletter - when you subscribe or purchase product from me, you consent that you want to receive the newsletter from me. In this case I collect your name and email in order to send you information about new products, product updates, music releases, sales and discounts for my products and other related information.
- Product purchase - data is collected for the purpose of completing purchase through Gumroad store. In this case you’re automatically subscribed to receive email updates and receipts after making a purchase. You may unsubscribe immediately after purchase.
- Accounting - data stored in my PayPal history is used for accounting purposes (applies only if you made a purchase through PayPal)
How do I store data?
Data is stored depending on the action you took on the website.
- Newsletter - data is stored on gumroad.com servers and/or convertkit.com servers (if you subscribed to my other newsletter on previous version of the website or on Sound Flux form)
- Product purchase
- data is stored on gumroad.com servers
- data is stored on paypal.com servers if you used PayPal for completing the purchase
- data from PayPal is shared with infakt.pl for accounting purposes
- data from PayPal is stored on my local hard drive and in printable form as polish law requires me to keep it in that way
Data disclosure and security
How long is your data stored?
Data is stored indefinitely until you explicitly withdraw your consent or upon closing the service.
In this section you can check what services are used for data processing and their privacy policies. Those services act as data processors.
You can check privacy policies of services used by this website for data processing by following the links:
- gumroad.com - https://gumroad.com/privacy
- infakt.pl - https://www.infakt.pl/regulamin/
- paypal.com - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub
- convertkit.com - https://convertkit.com/privacy
Right to be forgotten
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link 'unsubscribe' in message received from my newsletter. If you want to remove all your data completely, notify me through email and I will remove all your personal data from all of the services.
Additionally you may request information of the data I store about you and you may also request to update your data stored by me.
Some of the data cannot be removed due their legal character in case of accounting or transaction history. Law requires me to keep all of the transactions recorded.
Third party links & use of information